Please pray Jesus Christ would carry out the following for you and us(Jung-won, Ui-seop, Ha-young, Ye-young, Eun-tae, In-sook):
1)Please set us and all those who are or will be related to us in anyway apart for holiness in the truth (your word), and please let them be gathered into heaven as our treasure without fail.
2)Lord Jesus, I ask you to make us all your true possessions. I want God to choose us as His peculiar treasure..
; “Everyone the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will certainly not turn away. No one can come to me unless the Father — the One who sent me — draws him.” - John 6:37,44
“Just as the Father raises the dead and makes them alive, so too the Son makes alive anyone he wants.” - John 5:21
“For the Lord has chosen Jacob for himself, Israel for his own special treasure.”- Psalms 135:4
3) Here we send our delegation to the Jesus Christ the Lord and seeks terms for shalom with Jesus, and here we ask you to be our only King.
;“Or else, while the other is still far away, he sends a delegation and asks for terms of peace.” - Luke 14:32
4) Sprinkle your water upon us, cleanse us from all our uncleanness and from all our idols. Take the stony heart out of our flesh and give us a heart of flesh, and put your Spirit inside us.(Ezekiel 36). Grant us the true freedom you promised.(John8:32).
5) I ask that the Son of God designate us as those who directly reveal the Father God. As a result, we all hope to have true knowledge of the only God of truth and of the King Jesus Christ whom He sent.
;“And eternal life is this: to know you, the one true God, and him whom you sent, Yeshua the Messiah.” - John 17:2-3
6) Please send your angels and command that your intended harvest be accomplished among us.
7) Grant us the sole advocacy of the one and only God against our adversaries.
8) May all our flesh live to keep the commandments of Jesus Christ and witness the Salvation of Elohim.
9) Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
10) Lord Jesus, please take all that we have requested and make it your own work, and may it be fulfilled according to God's will, not man's. May the will of the true God, who knows all our needs, transcends our personal will. Please, directly reveal the name of God the Father to us that we may clearly see Your glory that comes from the only true God.
;“I made your name known to them, and I will continue to make it known; so that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I myself may be united with them.”- John 17:26