Part-time Facilities Maintenance
Call Church Office (940.325.2523) To apply
10-12 per week
including Wednesday evening, Saturday evening, and Sunday morning and
depending on experience.
- Unlock doors as
required before all services. Lock all doors
as required after all services.
- Set air conditioner thermostats to required temperature while unlocking
and locking up.
- Set up and tear down tables and
chairs, etc. for ministry and church activities.
- Perform minor maintenance on building (replace burned out light bulbs,
bad ceiling tiles, repair leaking faucets, etc. as required).
- Coordinate with properties committee
and approved vendors for major repairs.
- Occasional cleaning if required.
- Other building/facility items as needed (painting, waxing floors,
changing the marquee, etc.).
- Keeping up inventory and ordering bathroom paper goods, soap for
dispensers, kitchen cups, plates, plastic ware, and trash bags.
- Any other tasks assigned within allocated work schedule.
- High school diploma or GED.
be capable of working independently most of the time.
to work on a 12-foot ladder and 17-foot scaffolding.
to work with up to 50 lbs. of weight.
experience a plus.